Product Weight: 1 lbs. 4.0 oz.
African Shea Butter is made from the nut of the African Shea tree. It contains a rich amount of unremovable fatty acid which renders it far superior to cocoa butter and other natural vegetable butters. This fatty acid is crucial to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin. Shea Butter provides all the essential vitamins needed to make skin look and feel smoother, softer and most importantly, healthier. Its therapeutic properties protect the skin from wind, cold, and sun, and it helps heal wounds faster. Shea Butter stimulates cellular activity, fights the effects of aging and repairs rough damaged skin.
Buy raw shea butter in bulk for extra value and savings. Shea butter is the new must-have item, providing your skin with unmatched moisture and healing properties. Shea butter can be used to heal scars and blemishes, moisturize, or even as a hair pomade! The uses are endless.
The color of the shea butter varies depending on how long it is boiled, however both colors are exactly the same.Usage:
- Treatment of dry skin, eczema, and minor burns
- Pain relief from swelling and arthritis
- Improves muscle relaxation and stiffness
- Sunscreen due to its rich content of vitamins E & D
- Treats dark spots, stretch marks, skin discolorations, wrinkles, and blemishes
- Massages, diaper rash, and as hair conditioner